Used to promote healthy roots and improve the plant in any soil type
Sportsmaster WSF Seaweed is a premium soluble seaweed and fertiliser with TMax technology that is designed for enhanced foliar and root nutrient uptake and improved plant health. Ideal for use on greens, tees, fairways, sports fields and nurseries as a tank mix partner for liquid and foliar nutrition.
- Premium high density Atlantic Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed extract with proven plant benefits.
- Sustainably harvested seaweed from renewable resources.
- Active seaweed content of 75% for maximum application efficiency.
- Designed, developed and tested to enhance turf quality, colour and root growth.
- A perfect complement for low nutrient input programmes.
- Feeds soil microbes, providing healthy soil environment for root development.
- Ideal tank mix partner for wetting agents and plant nutrition.
Apply with a calibrated back pack sprayer and flat fan nozzle then lightly water it off the leaf and into the soil
Rate is 100ml per 100m 2 every 4 weeks from September – April
Water rate is 6-8l per 100m2 Recommended nozzles to achieve this is a 08 Nozzle
Product Information & Application Guidelines
Information Sheet: Download
Safety Data Sheet: Download
Application Guidelines: Download